XCM Mega Cool 1080P VGA Box - Hook Up To Your Monitor
Out of stock
The XCM Mega-Cool 1080p VGA Box is the most advanced VGA Box on the market and is compatible with all consoles and other video devices. Play on your PC Monitor
The Mega-Cool 1080p VGA Box is the most advanced VGA Box on the market and is compatible with all consoles and other video devices. You can play your console/device on a PC Monitor (up to 1600 x 1200) or HD TV (up to 1920 x 1080). Check out the features list to understand why it is called 'Mega-Cool'
Mega Cool User Guide
- Supports PC video display resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz) or HD TV (up to 1920 x 1080)
- Supports 480i, 576i 480p,576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Transfer pictures from Game Cube, PS 2, Xbox, PSP slim, Wii , Xbox 360,PS3 consoles that can be displayed on a PC monitor (up to 1600 x 1200) or HD TV (up to 1920 x 1080)
- Supports SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA video formats.
- Works on both PAL & NTSC system.
- Plug and play installation.
- Connect compatible YPbPr device to your VGA monitor Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter
- Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector
- Works on LCD TFT monitors
- Video output: VGA
- Automatic video source mode detection (film/graphic)
- Motion-adaptive interfiled de-interlacing
- Use the power from USB port , no extra power supply needed
Mega Cool User Guide
Write Your Own Review
You may upload your own images that portray this specific product being used. We do ask that you do not watermark them in any way and such images will be declined. Images that are accepted may be used as product images, in tutorials, or other related articles. By uploading an image, you accept to these terms. These images may not directly represent the product on this page. The items shown may have been modified/changed and the images are shown for demonstration, ideas, and creativity only. Colors depicted in the photos may also be "skewed" from difficult nature of capturing true light colors with a camera.