Wire Twist Nut / Connector - Yellow - 10 AWG - 18 AWG
Another method that is used in countless applications to connect or join wires.
You may upload your own images that portray this specific product being used. We do ask that you do not watermark them in any way and such images will be declined. Images that are accepted may be used as product images, in tutorials, or other related articles. By uploading an image, you accept to these terms. These images may not directly represent the product on this page. The items shown may have been modified/changed and the images are shown for demonstration, ideas, and creativity only. Colors depicted in the photos may also be "skewed" from difficult nature of capturing true light colors with a camera.
Another method that is used in countless applications to connect or join wires. This is a much cheaper method than most joiners, however everyone has their preferences. Wire nut sizes can often be correlated with their color. This is a yellow wire nut.
- Ribbed cap provides positive grip for fast, easy installation
- Fixed, square-wire spring threads itself creating a secure pressure grip
- Deep, wide-throated skirt protects against flash-over and turned-back strands for maximum dielectric protection
- Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
- UL 486C Listed and CSA 22.2 #188 Certified
- #18 to #10 AWG
- Min. 3 #18
- Max. 4 #14 with 1 #18
- 75mm² to 6,0mm²
- Min. 3-,50mm²
- Max. 2-4,0mm²
|Wire Size / Gauge||10-18 AWG|
|Rating(s)||UL 486C Listed and CSA 22.2 #188 Certified|
Write Your Own Review