Wire Twist Nut / Connector - Gray / Grey - 14 AWG - 22 AWG
Another method that is used in countless applications to connect or join wires. This is a much cheaper method than most joiners, however everyone has their preferences. Wire nut sizes can often be correlated with their color. This is a gray / grey wire nut.
- Ribbed cap provides positive grip for fast, easy installation
- Fixed, square-wire spring threads itself creating a secure pressure grip
- Deep, wide-throated skirt protects against flash-over and turned-back strands for maximum dielectric protection
- Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
- UL 486C Listed and CSA 22.2 #188 Certified
- #22 to #14 AWG
- Min. 2 #22 Str.
- Max. 2 #16
- 34mm² to 2,5mm²
- Min. 3-,34mm²
- Max. 2-1,5mm²
|Color||Gray / Grey|
|Wire Size / Gauge||14-22 AWG|
|Rating(s)||UL 486C Listed and CSA 22.2 #188 Certified|