Switch / Toggle Cover or Guard - Translucent / Clear Green
This is for the switch cover only, not the switch in the photo (illustration purposes only).
A simple switch cover or guard that fits our toggle switches (not mini ones). They will fit pretty much any toggle switch out there that has a round mounting hole of 12mm, about .47" (inches), or less. If you want to check out our switches, we have quite a few that fit these covers. They go great with LED lit switches, so that you can see them at night better. The switch covers are often referred to as military or aircraft style switch covers / guards. They go great in auto applications such as rock crawlers, track cars or trucks, any other custom setup or simply many non-auto setups as well.
- 12mm//0.47" hole for the switch shaft / base.
- The base (flat strip) is steel. The actual cover is plastic.
- It has a metal pin for as the pivot point.
- It is spring loaded, so the cover will snap down or lock up into position.
- When using with our switches the cover, when snapped back down/closed, it will turn the switch off as well
|12mm / .5" Base Plate Hole